Step 1: Choose Your Diamond
This is the first and MOST IMPORTANT step when creating a stunning engagement ring. Your diamond/s are the focal point of the ring and hold the most value, so whether you choose a single solitaire, trilogy or halo they all need to be of great quality and brilliance.
In your first consultation, our diamond specialists will sit with you and discuss all of your options. Being in the diamond industry for over 20 years means we have all of the knowledge and experience to assist you in capturing your lovers heart.
From there our specialists will hand select 3 diamonds that coincide with your desires and YOU will have the ability to view your options in person, see their sparkle with your own eyes and select the perfect one. YOU make the final decision because only YOU know what your love will adore.
This is a process that is very unique to our store and you will not receive such a personal and intimate experience anywhere else.
Step 2: Design Your Ring
Designing your ring is where we get creative. Now that you have a perfect diamond, you need to respect its brilliance by placing it in a beautiful setting. This is where Starfire’s Director Shweta can put all of your ideas onto paper so you may have a visual representation of what your ring will look like.
Even if you have no clue what style of ring your partner will like, Shweta can point you in the right direction by giving design suggestions and ideas based on the diamond you have selected. The main factor that we consider is how we can showcase your diamonds sparkle, the last thing you want is your diamonds brilliance dimmed just due to the setting that its in.
Once the design has been confirmed, we send it off to our jeweler to turn your loves dream ring into a reality! (This process can take up to 3 weeks depending on the complexity of the design.)
Step 3: Collect Your Ring
Now that our talented jeweler has completed your ring, it’s time to collect it! Upon arriving to our diamond showroom you will receive your:
– Beautiful Custom Made Diamond Engagement Ring
– Your Diamond GIA certificate
– Starfire’s Certificate of Authenticity
– Starfire Diamond Jewellery box
– Blue love heart proposal box or small velvet pouch depending on how you wish to propose
We also love to capture the moment that you collect your engagement ring, so don’t be surprised if we ask you for a photo!
Step 4: Propose!
This one is all up to you! If your struggling to think of ideas on how to make the moment romantic and special, here are some tips…
1. Hire a Professional Photographer, They can hang out close to your proposal spot and covertly capture amazing photos of your proposal scene. Expert photographers know how to capture the light, make your setting look even more magical, and position themselves perfectly to get a priceless shot of the look on her face when he/she realizes what’s happening!
2. Choose a sentimental Location, For example, it could be the restaurant where you had your first date, the rooftop bar where you shared your first kiss, or the spot where you first said “I love you.” Going back to that locale now as the setting for your proposal signifies that your relationship has come full circle.
3. Make sure you have something planned for afterwards! Whether it be having both of your family over to celebrate or a special dinner planned. You don’t want to just propose and go on with your normal day, it’s needs to be a day they’ll remember for the rest of their lives!